View Single Post
Old 06-26-2001, 11:30 PM   #1
GandaIf The White
Shade of Carn Dûm

GandaIf The White has just left Hobbiton.
Ring Give the LOTR team a break.

<BR>Earlier I was critisizing every change in the Movie from the books. But now that I have seen the Trailer I have a new respect for PJ and crew. They have really put alot of effort into the movies and I am willing to forgoe any changes. I am just glad that such a great book is being depicted so well.. things could have come out much worse. How often do you see a 270 Million dollar production like this, and Newline is doing it without knowing whether FoTR will be a hit or not.<br> <br> Sorry to Red, especially, for being such a dope. And if anyone needs help to get Realplayer 8 or Quicktime, which are needed to view the Trailers, I will give you the links. It took me forever to find a free version of RP8. <p>"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00000064>GandaIf The White</A> at: 6/27/01 1:36:20 am<br></i>
GandaIf The White is offline   Reply With Quote