View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 04:35 AM   #10
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay okay, maybe let's start more slowly. For one: if I got the rules right, then we should select a representative (yeah, a real pity about The Phantom). What I propose however is that also everyone suggests (maybe via a "normal" vote, i.e. bolded and not highlighted?) the name the representative should deliver to the Guards. It is, of course, then up to the Representative whether they behave like a democratically elected representative of the majority and deliver the name of the most suspected person, or whether they pick the person they choose themselves... and on top of everything, whether they are going to be honest about it. I can imagine several funny scenarios already, but let's not get too ahead of us.
Under most circumstances, we'd find out next Day if the Representative had picked someone else.

Quote:
Also, since somebody has to mention this, and once again, the phantom isn't here to supply us with plans: since we are just waiting to get rescued, I wonder if a purposeful tie (or a purposeful miss of vote from the Representative) would actually be benefitial for the village. Meaning, the more there are of us, the greater chance we outnumber the Wolves, the bigger chance the Gifteds aren't mislynched, etc.
Do you mean we agree in advance for the Representative not to send in a target? Or what?