View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:43 PM   #312
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I'm a bit surprised that more people aren't wrestling with these numbers. We've had all game to speculate on 'so-and-so feels wolfy to me'; but now there's possibly essential info for us to work with. We've not come across a single wolf all game - we've been shooting in the dark!

But today, we know for certain that the EW is not at maximum wolfage. Either Boro was innocent, in which case we need to work out possible night scenarios - all of which seem less likely to me, given that they're based on so much bad luck for the EW.

Or Boro was guilty, which I find more likely, and which probably cuts our lynch candidates almost by half.

All right, time to focus more closely on my top lynch suspects.
So first "we've not come across a single wolf" then suddenly back to assuming Boro was a wolf? Well that's... convenient. Much worse than Zil's "slip" if you ask me...

Summary: feeling worse about Eomer and Shasta than I indicated earlier, and much better about Legate. Would prefer to lynch Nerwen no matter the cost.

But going now. Good night, and

Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote