View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 02:28 AM   #332
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

Well thank you Arafangwen and Aylwen Dreamsong. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm thinking of changing it but I have yet to decide. I do like another sig I used to have. It was:

Quote:
Who says I need a signature?
I found one that I really like by Elfchick7:

Quote:
"Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet ours, and today is a gift from God, thats why we call it the present!"
I like The Saucepan Man's. It goes well with his avatar and nickname. I think it might be from that book The Indian in the Cupboard or something like it. I don't know why I think that, I just do. Anyways, here it is:

Quote:
And inside they saw the strangest little man, dancing the strangest little dance! He had saucepans and kettles hung all over him, he wore a saucepan for a hat, and he crashed two saucepans together as he danced!
I also like Elanor's:

Quote:
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
Henny Youngman (1906 - )
Nurumaiel's is good:

Quote:
Daybreak is a never-ending glory. Getting out of bed is a never-ending nuisance. -G.K. Chesterton
Quote:
Bill Watterson as a genius!
How true! I think HCIsland would agree! Here's one just for the sake of Calvin and Hobbes:

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote