View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 12:59 PM   #145
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Alright, here's my bio for my secondary character. Please consider him thoroughly I BEG you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

NAME: Rhircyn Isindil

RACE: Gondorian

WEAPONS: He owns a sword called Pelcatus--that he wears at balls. He is not part of the guard but would “enlist” straight away if needed to defend Gondor.

APPEARANCE: Rhir has tousled brown hair, and soft gray eyes. He is tall at about five foot eight inches with broad shoulders and a thin but strong build. He wears the clothes of nobility.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Rhir is a gentleman. He is kind, loyal, romantic and witty. He studies politics in Minas Tirith and hopes to gain position under Denethor when he becomes the Steward of Gondor. His weaknesses are Dryea and the fact that he trusts her completely.

HISTORY: Rhircyn is the youngest of two boys born to Amowiel Mirendebeth (mother) and Gaenry Isindil. His older brother, Earang is five years his senior and married with three children. The Isindils are a family of the highest status in Osgiliath. Rhircyn, not having the heart for battle, was given permission to study in Minas Tirith: where he met Dryea. Dryea didn’t charm him intentionally and is actually falling for him.

Okay that's it. Very short. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Maikafanawen

[ July 05, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]