View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 06:36 AM   #138
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
HerenIstarion

This was an odd dream, combining BD and HP. But HerenIstarion likes HP anyway.

I was on MSN when suddenly I got sucked through and ended up in Georgia. H-I was working on a computer, typing away, looking just like he does in the photo album. He was at a long desk with a woman typing on his left and a man on his right. He also had the BD site open, but whenever anybody came near he minimized it, and since his workmates didn't know how to minimise, that was all good and fine.

Another interesting note is that I was in the USSR. Don't ask me how I knew. I just did. H-I and his office were in the modren day - but the USSR still existed in the dream.

H-I apologised to me, because he had the old version of MSN and couldn't transport me home through it (evidently he was a wizard). However, one of his workmates, Hansi, would do it as soon as he finished work.

I got bored waiting around and stepped out of the offices. Outside, there were stairs to go down, but also about twelve massive dogs (I have a phobia of big dogs). I wanted to go down, but I wasn't allowed out of the office (it was unproductive) without some dogs. So two dogs took me down, but there was nothing there, so I came back up.

Upon entering the office, I found that something had happened to Hansi (he was either dead, fainted, or taken to hospital). I got worried that I wouldn't be able to get home, but luckily H-I transported me using Hansi's computer.

Last edited by the guy who be short; 08-25-2005 at 01:18 PM.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote