View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 02:08 PM   #365
Elentári_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dűm

Elentári_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Oh golly, this thread has REALLY grown...

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you are obsessed with the BD when you begin to write your homework using European spelling even though you are an American.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe I do that all the time! My teachers circle the words and write a bunch of question makrs near it. It is pretty funny.
European spelling? Is that English spelling? As in correct spelling? [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Hmmm...I don't know, it's more lotr than BD, but:
When you read 'me' as Middle Earth
When you write all your Christmas cards in Angerthas
When as a result of the above 7 people come up to you and ask you to teach it to them (well I go to a grammar school...I know someone who writes in greek script as a kind of code- like I use Angerthas).
When you hand in all your school work with your name as 'Elentári Silivriel'...not that they know that, as it's in Angerthas (I think my teachers have given up on me. Or they just love me too much lol, in fact I think they do, due to getting good marks and stuff. It is very scary...)

EDIT: Ahh an obvious one: when you come on BD several times a day...

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:09 PM January 02, 2004: Message edited by: Elentári_O_Most_Mighty_1 ]