View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 03:29 AM   #543
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Last night, I had a weird dream...

I bought a CD by the Finnish singer Maija Vilkkumaa, but the album didn't actually have anything to do with her. It had different artists playing different songs. The last song, however, was sung by an artist called Macalaure. My sister insisted macalaure means "white as a lamb" while I argumented that it can't since "laure" is the Quenya word for gold, not white. Anyway, the track sung by this mysterious Macalaure had originally been done for a more famous artist called mormegil, but he couldn't do it, so in the end the track was sung by this Macalaure who was unknown to the big public.
In the same dream Mac decided to come to Finland for just one day and one night. He and Noggie were planning to meet each other. I wanted to see Mac too, but I had promised my friends to spend the day in question with them. they were quite upset when I said I wanted to go to meet Mac. They said: "You prefer some random german guy and your dad to us."

Comments: Well... That was really weird, though I guess that shows I know more quenya than my sis does. I think the "Mac was coming to Finland" -thing came from a msn discussion with Rune where I told him to come to Finland for a brief visit to fetch the Finnish wine his stepfather wanted for present. As to meeting Mac when I should have been with my friends and their bitter comment... I guess they think I spend too much time on the 'Downs.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote