View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 06:22 PM   #13
R.R.J Tolkien
Wight

R.R.J Tolkien has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthoron View Post
Might I suggest you keep your debates to strictly Tolkien and not to the larger evolution v. creationism quagmire? I am sure flat-earthers and people who rule their lives by the zodiac all believe fervently in their certain idiosyncratic dogma, but it has no place here.

This topic, much like politics or religion in general, can lead to some rather ugly outcomes. Please refrain. Thank you in advance.
I will do. However when you attempted to do the same against creation, i thought it ok i respond. I also have no issues with your holding onto your beliefs as determined as a flat earther regardless of science. I also did not even bring up creation vs evolution stuff besides one example that tolkien and lewis used and were aware of. I do however enjoy that discussion but as you said this is a Tolkien forum, I shall stay to topic.

Last edited by R.R.J Tolkien; 06-07-2018 at 06:44 PM.
R.R.J Tolkien is offline   Reply With Quote