View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #445
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I need to add... while in the meantime you try to give us untrue or fabricated replies... and now you wish we should believe that at this point you're finally true whilst earlier you were just... well what? Why didn't you say that already much earlier? Let me guess... You came up with that explanation only now?
And if I'd told you that straight off , you'd have said 'All right then'? I did have that in my mind at the time.
For someone accusing me of fabricating a case, you're doing quite well yourself.
Funny how you never mentioned any serious suspicion of me til I came after you. But I think your reaction shows I'm right. I was starting to doubt somewhat after your explanation of your interactions with Sally yeaterDay, but your twisting my response to Wilwa's Ranger question gives me conviction. If I was a wolf, why wouldn't I have said, 'Sure, let's have it, Ranger.'?

EDIT- x/d with Nog, who didn't vote for me? Are you not a wolf, or just a bloody clever one?