View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #446
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I hadn't logged off yet...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
If I was a wolf, why wouldn't I have said, 'Sure, let's have it, Ranger.'?
Simple reason: that would have been very stupid for a wolf - and I know you're not stupid, but a reasonable person - sao that doesn't quite white-wash you if you thought it would...

Quote:
EDIT- x/d with Nog, who didn't vote for me? Are you not a wolf, or just a bloody clever one?
wilwa pushed me into it with her light-hearted "I'm ready to vote Inzil" -comment. I still don't trust her you know, and her post showed she hadn't read the last posts - or she didn't want to take them into account - like she was protecting Shasta? Who knows? But I still think lynching a male is our best option - and Shasta didn't make it too hard to vote for him as I started to wawer with you.

You know the wolves can afford to go after certain persons they want to get rid of as they know who are on which side. But innocents need to consider and reconsider all the possibilities.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote