View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #448
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
OMG wilwa, why do you have to look so opportunistic right now when I need to decide? You're not making this easier to be honest...
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post

wilwa pushed me into it with her light-hearted "I'm ready to vote Inzil" -comment. I still don't trust her you know, and her post showed she hadn't read the last posts - or she didn't want to take them into account - like she was protecting Shasta? Who knows? But I still think lynching a male is our best option - and Shasta didn't make it too hard to vote for him as I started to wawer with you.
and what?

I did take those posts into account, but there still wasn't much on Shasta, I don't agree with what he was saying about Sally's Ranger hints, but I don't think it's all that bad that I'm suddenly gonna switch over like that. I said at the beginning of toDay that I was willing to vote for Inzil, so why do you think it's so weird that I'm saying I still am willing to vote for him? Goodness you confuse me sometimes...

I'm gonna hold off for a bit longer, to hear more from those who haven't been around as much and still might have stuff to add. But I think I'll probably stick with Inzil.