View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #450
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Nog is puzzling. I had some suspicion on him for the way he questioned Sally and, as it seemed, deliberately forced her to reveal her dream before she was ready to. I decided to push him and watch his response. He came back on the offensive. I thought I'd found a wolf and he would certainly vote for me, when he suddenly about faced and voted Shasta. What does that mean? Why would he give such an involved defence and attack me in the bargain, only to be swayed at the last minute by one post from Wilwa?
I did find Shasta's comments quite interesting, but Nog jumped on them with both feet.
Now Shasta had made me wary already because of his relative silence and blending in. Also, I noted yesterDay that he popped in at DL to vote, was asked by Sally for a brief list of his thoughts, and failed to answer at all, though he had around 10 minutes until DL. Then he disappeared again until (Nog asked for him!) toDay saying Wilwa 'backpedaled' on her Ranger idea, and saying I was 'fishy' without giving a reason. And one thing that Shasta said I really didn't like was that we couldn't necessarily count on the Ranger being a 'she', despite Sally's words, because it could be a bluff to the wolves. Now, if it was a bluff or not, I have no idea. But I assume Sally had a reason for saying it. If you do think it might have been something to throw off the wolves, why would you bring it out into the open like that?
But they can't both be wolves. Bloody hell.

And thanks, Wilwa.