View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 05:19 PM   #430
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Okay, I went through some stuff and now I am trying to sort my thoughts. I managed to read Nerwen's posts; the thing is, she's been posting a lot, but like 90% of it is providing reference (especially on Day 1). That makes her look helpful and all, but objectively, it doesn't really say anything. Also she was somewhat wishy-washy on her vote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
So, I'm probably going to vote Zil, not so much for the "slip" as for his reaction to my rather low-key probing, also for voting me with what frankly looks to me like forced suspicion.

My problem here is that I fear my judgement may be coloured by a.) the fact that it's me he's been voting and b.) the fact his playing style tends to be rather creepy regardless of role. Hmmn.
Wishy-washy nothing. I had genuine doubts, and I stated them. (I may also have been getting a trifle jittery, giving that my merely pointing out Zil's possibly suspicious behaviour had got me jumped on surprisingly hard.)

Edit: x'd since Legate #425.