View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #756
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Wonderful, Gwathagor. I'm so glad you agreed to take on this role.

What's happening at present in the game is as follows.

In the morning of this day, Uldor and his brothers and those of their household that were invited (different lords and servants and stuff, I guess) along with Lachrandir and his squire fellow saddled up and prepared for a hunt. They were invited by Khandr. When they arrived, and before they set off, Thorn, a new character to the story, arrived and told Khandr that he was going to be murdured that day. He also told him that Uldor was trecherous.

Khandr, suddenly rather disoriented, headed off towards home to arrange his affairs and try to get stuff figured out before he was killed. He sent word to Uldor and Co. to go ahead, and so they have.

Uldor, suspecting something, sent someone after Thorn, but the messenger person was waylaid and knocked out and so Uldor doesn't know what Thorn said.

Jord, your character, is supposed to, according to original plans, kill Khandr. However, this plan has changed a couple times since Durelin and I'm not entirely sure what's been decided. If you decide that you want Jord to kill Khandr, say so, and the thing will be settled.

For now, I think that's all that's going on. If I think of anything else that you need to know, I'll tell you... And if you have any other questions, jsut ask and someone will be sure to answer to the best of their ability.

-- Folwren