View Single Post
Old 09-14-2003, 09:25 PM   #292
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Wow! Thanks for all that Elora,

But I decided to have Amandur give the belt to Hanasían, so that he would get to read Vanwe's notes after all [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yay! Léspheria is on the move and is now heading towards the southern reaches of the Chetwood, she should get there by nightfall [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok, like Hilde I don't have Fonstads maps. (Soon to be remedied [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) But I do have Barbara Strachey's Journeys of Frodo, Atlas, But I query her location of Archet! on her map of Bree she has Archet east of Combe, but I'm sure that in FOTR (A knife in the dark, I think?) we are told that Archet was hidden in the trees just beyond Combe, So if this is seen from the east road looking left as they traveled east(Before they enter the wilds) then surely Archet is to the north, I'm I right or am I just confusing myself more? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]