View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #25
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balfrog View Post
How I love to laugh at your silly attempts to find out wherether I have a pseudonym, aliases, etc.
As if anyone really cares – and as if it really makes any difference in discussing Tolkien.
Evidently, as you are unable to counter the accusation, then it is true. You are a fraud.

And I think many folks here do think it matters. I think that as the actual author of the pieces you are trying to shill, it is disingenuous to use a sock puppet to defend your silly theories.

Pretending you are a fan (when it's obvious no fans actually exist) just so you can spew your click-bait on Tolkien forums is bad form.