View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 07:49 AM   #61
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
I had a very short dream this morning (I'd woken up when my brother left for work and then fell back asleep, as it was about three hours before I wanted to be alive). In it, I signed onto the Barrowdowns with my usual quick typing of Fea-- *arrow down, enter on feanor of the peredhil, hit tab, password* and when the screen loaded up, I saw that I had a PM from Mithalwen. Very short, it was highly reminiscent of the one I got Sunday asking me to cover Lhuna's role in WWV. The PM said:

"We've had another member drop out. Can you ask ____ if he'll register and cover the role?"

The space is the name of a friend of mine that I'm quite certain I've never before mentioned on the forum. I thought about the request and then responded with:

"He's a movie fan, but I doubt he'd be interested. Try _____ instead."

That name was one of an actual member, but I can't remember who it was. It was then that I woke up because my dad was leaving for work. I swear, it's impossible to sleep soundly after 6:00 AM in my house.

After that, I had an actual game dream, but I don't remember anything from it. Because it was just then that my mom woke me up because she was *about* to leave for work.