View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 06:35 PM   #457
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil
Honestly I'm a bit confused right now about time lines and the continuity of the story. Kuric ran around the property while the new, injured elf was getting cared for and looked at. He burst in again and accused Vehil. The doctor has been summoned in the meantime. Now what I'm confused about is how did another dwarf come in and get some ale in and the elf rush out? All this while Kuric is just standing there? Also, I have been somewhat waiting for Tollers and I fully the wait Tevildo so no worries but it seems like too many things are happening. I'm a neophyte to all of this so I could be wrong but some direction from Folwren of Pio may be of use here.
Alrighty. That's fine, mormegil, I entirely understand. Your character challenged Vehil, Newsman's characters. Vehil said he had nothing to do with it, and then Dick told Kuric to dry up and not cause trouble, because an elven lady was wounded:

Quote:
“Oh dear,” said Dick, worryingly as he watched the elves group around each other and begin inspecting the wound at once. “Oh dear me, let’s not do it here, for heaven’s sake. Gable, do run and get the doctor, if that’s who you’re talking about, with all your healer’s talk. You dwarf, quit making such a hubbub, can’t you see the lady’s injured? Here, sir,” addressing Vehil, “take her other arm and follow me.”
Then Nienna was run off to another room leaving Kuric stewing in common room. Vehil, his main suspect, was taken away, too, so he's probably pretty upset.

Almost directly afterwards, Fain entered and called for an ale. I suppose Rowan or someone belonging to the inn fetched it for him.

So...I guess Kuric's been sitting there wondering what happened.

However, Dick was sent off to fetch some food, and if you want, you can address him as he crosses the common room. I haven't actually written a post for that.

And Tollers...well, Tevildo is in charge of him, so I'm not sure what's up there.

Does that help? A little, maybe? Just jump in where you can...

-- Folwren