View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 02:52 PM   #340
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Wait- what's your argument Nog?

The biggest problem with Nerwen and Lhuna claiming I was trying to draw out Sam is that it made sense at all given that Shelob already knows who Sam is after Night 2.

Or if you wish to make the argument that Shelob didn't attack Sam Night 2, but instead was stopped by a Sam protection, the argument still makes no sense as no one at any point was suggesting Sam admit who his protection was, but rather his cure target.
But Lhuna said you were trying to draw out the Doc... not Sam. There's the discrepancy. And Sally readjusted the rules on the doc... I don't think it is a coincidence.

Also I'm a bit puzzled why you think it evident that Shelob attacked Sam on N2. I mean how do we know it either way? Actually I didn't understand your last argument... Please specify if you have time. I'd like to understand it.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote