View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 03:27 PM   #238
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Failing to make demoralization choices could easily lead the wolves into a position where it is physically impossible for them to win.

The alternative is this risky scenario where for some reason I concoct this plan to become a known innocent so that...I as a wolf am unable to win the game because there are no longer enough possible kills...

That does not compute.
Risk vs. reward, which I'm sure you know all about - giving up one kill attempt -that has a major drawback in clearing someone, and isn't strictly necessary in any case, as today's situation proves - in order to set yourself up to enjoy major influence on the better method of killing (as you did, with Inzil's lynch). And, also, look at the situation you're in today, as has been pointed out - one vote away from winning the game entirely. Not a bad return on giving up one kill attempt, wouldn't you say?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote