View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 10:36 PM   #224
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oddie wubs all you, too! Speakin' of the EE, let's try this for starters...

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Gandalf(ignoring the fidgeting horses): Faramir, tell me everything, down to the last minute detail.

Horses: *whinny! pain!*

***Scene switches to the Citadel, where Faramir has just explained "everything" to Denethor***

F: ...and that's when I realized that I had too low of an SPF in my sunblock.

D: This is how you serve your city? You have two hitherto mythical creatures and the Ring of Power in your grasp and you let them LEAVE FOR THE ENEMY'S LAND?

F: I did what I judged to be right.

D: It's a good thing you're not judge of my jury, sonny! You should have brought the Halflings here, to be locked in a cage and laughed at, until the city burns and we all perish in the flames of doom. And the Ring, too, should have been brought here, not to be used but hidden, until the very very very very very very very very last moment, until everyone but me was dead.

F: I would not use the Ring. Not if I needed a chain to hang myself with and it was the last metal ring in the city.

D: So, you've changed your tune rather quick, eh? Boromir was at least honest, he didn't flip-flop about "bringing it to father" and "not using it".

F: Boromir would not have brought the Ring to you. He would have sold it, and bought ice cream, and eaten it until he was dead.

D: What do you know about this matter? Nothing! *he tries to throw himself at Faramir, but misses and hits his head against his chair. Looking up and rubbing his head, he sees a vision of Boromir behind the younger son*

D: My darling boy!

F: *strange look*

D: You've returned from dark places!

F: *tears up*

D: My darling, favorite, wonderful, handsome son!

F: You're hallucinating again, aren't you father?

D: What? *he stops hallucinating* Oh, it's you. Leave me alone, fool!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The first stair part's been done, next would be the Stairs & Lembas scene.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote