View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 10:00 AM   #2455
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Ring

Hello! This looks like a fun place to spend one's afterlife...

I've been a Tolkien fan since I read the Hobbit (20 years ago) and LOTR (19 years ago). Reread many times since, and no other book has taken their place in my heart. The PJ movies were the only movies I went to the trouble to watch in the theatre since my kids were born. Though the movies weren't perfect (I think I'm too much of a Tolkien fan to ever be fully satisfied with a film version), they are definitely up there among my favorite movies of all time. (Besides, there are two actors I like very much in them...and you'll never guess who!)
About me...I'm a divorced (well, not officially yet) mom of 3 girls and am back in college now, finishing up my Bachelor's: major in Studio Art & minor Media and Society, then it's on to grad school. My hobbies etc. are art (of course), gardening, reading & movies (I'm a sucker for fantasy & sci-fi, and a MP fan), backpacking, and spending way too much time on the internet.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote