View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #24
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
The way he was repeatedly pierced by arrows and still had strength to kill everything within a 2 meter radius, almost became to much, but it sort of worked.
LOTR isn't the first movie/book where characters are shot but continue to fight and shot again, until they die. I didn't really mind that part. And it's not like it's that unrealistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
I did find Aragorns fight with the Uruk to be over the top though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfriend
Why over the top?
I agree with Rune here. It's of the same category as the Legolas-the-shield-surfer scene, if you get what I'm talking about.

Plus, thanks to a youtube video that helped me notice this detail, Aragorn's sword flies out of his hand, and the next moment it's back, and flies out again. Not that this is relevant in any way.

edit: xed with Rune. I think your reasons for disliking the scene are more "technical" than mine.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 09-30-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: speling
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote