View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 06:22 PM   #35
Blue Elf
Wight

Blue Elf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I have many situations like these, but a few of the more interesting ones are when...

During the outtakes for Spy Kids II (my siblings dragged me there...it actually wasn't that bad of a movie) one of the people takes out a necklace, and says "My preciousssss..." and of course, my whole family turns around to see my reaction. which is of course, insane (Go Gollum!!) and I am laughing hysterically, and my mom is ready to call the asylum...

Then, this happened to my friend at Disneyland, the guy in the Tigger costume signed her autograph book something along the lines of "There and Bounce Again, the tale of a Tigger. One bounce to rule them all, one bounce to find them" or something like that. So cool. Before he gave it back to my friend, the other costumed people read it, and apperantly (I was on a ride, so I didn't see this all happening) Winnie the Pooh doubled over in laughter, and he was the only one who got it.

Aside from that, I usually stick with embarrassing my self by saying "preciousss" a lot, or when I get angry at a friend, "Nasssty __(insert name here with a lot of s's)__. Oh, during TTT preview, while everyone was busy shouting for Gandalf, I finally was Gollum's only cheerleader.

My hands hurt from all that typing. Shmiff. (don't ask)