View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 12:04 PM   #269
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
"Well, if these chantarelles were poisonous the poison is taking it's time to make an effect... I feel just fine and it was delicious... Try some, I made a few extra portions if some of you changed your minds."

Nogrod went back to the chair he had taken as his habitual one and pulled out the pipe and the tobacco - as usual. "Nothing crowns a meal like a good pipeful..." he sighed and concentrated in filling his pipe carefully and with precision.

"I see what you mean Nerwen - and that's the whole thing that unnerves me about Autume indeed: you can read her both ways. It would be sad to lynch her just because she was struggling to get into grips with the situation, but it would be terrible to let her live as a baddie because of her laying low. Btw. thank's for the recordings, saved my trouble to go back the memory lane all the way.

This I find a bit botherg toDay though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa
Rikae has a wolfish feel to her. She was a non-voter on Day 1, and I've already stated how that looks to me. She didn't vote on Day 2 either, so I'm a little dubious about that. All she's really done so far is give opinions.

Eonwe doesn't look too good right now. On day one, he tied up the vote for Fea by voting McCaber. If he were a wolf, that would be a reasonable move, saving one of his fellows. YesterDay his vote came after the deadline, but he was going to vote for Inzil. If he were innocent, easy enough to interpret, but if he weren't, could voting right at the deadline be a ruse? I can't remember if his post were particularly long or not.
Why then? Because it looks like she is trying to get the two most lynchable people under suspicion... We all know how much Eönwë has been suspected thus far - and looking at Rikae's quite rare show-ups & two missed votings she could be an easy target as well.

I mean it could be interpreted in the way that she didn't want to try an open suspicion against Nerwen or Lalaith because she realises your votes at crucial times makes you two look pretty good at this point - or against me because of, well possibly a majority of the people looking at me as mostly useful person around at least for now or then just out of fear of retaliation (or whatever - I don't think I'm especially a retaliatory type though). And maybe she saw that we tend to look sympatethically at Autume - and there would have been very little to make a case against her anyway?

So she had to try something to divert the discussion from herself as a candidate? We should remember that the few comments thinking her more innocent than not were made after her post if I remember it right.

But her point on Rikae I find bad - although I must admit that I have known Rikae a lot longer and my view if her might be biased in a sense that I do trust she can deliver - or get into a mess eventually - just when she has time to concentrate. But yes, she probably doesn't know her that well so that could be overlooked.

But what she said of Eönwë is just downright bad - as Eönwë himself already proclaimed.

Nessa's first suspicion looks like a fabricated one. Voting McCaber while three others had been receiving votes (Fea included) doesn't look like "saving Fea" to me. And the thing yesterDay was just to odd from a wolf: why would he wish to garner such scrutiny and publicity with what he did were he a wolf?

But interestingly though, I must add here looking at the votes on Day1 the situation was indeed an interesting one. Inzil-wolf had a vote, Nessa had one and Fea-wolf had one. If Eönwë is a wolf he was facing some really hard choices indeed - and picking McCaber might have been a good choice indeed - looking back how he was suspected at that time.

Hmm... This is interesting indeed.

Eönwë, Autume, Nessa?

Let me hear answers to two questions if you please.

Nessa: Was your vote on Fea on Day1 a retaliatory one or was it based on something else?

Eönwë: Why did you voted for Inzil yesterDay and why did you decide to rather let a triple-lynch to take place?"

With that Nogrod fell towards his laptop that was showing the movie "Easy Rider" he had seen the last time when something like 18 years old.

"I'll be back but there's this movie you know..."
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote