View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:09 PM   #352
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
A question that isn't even rhetorical but a serious one I'd like an answer for: why the blazes is everyone discussing the flipping acolyte? Has everyone forgotten we have wolves to catch? A dead wolf whose relationships with people we could go through? Yes, we shouldn't forget about the acolyte, but debating about her/him to this extent makes no sense. Not when we really have more substantial food for thought and discussion.

/rant

I'm going to continue the vote analysis I started earlier. Back soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH. I just lost a long post I had written, because Internet Explorer and my dad's computer suck. Not bolding any names anymore because it's difficult with this sad excuse of a touchpad/mouse.

To summarise: I suck. This game sucks. Couldn't go much worse, at least from my personal pov, if you think about who I have trusted and suspected so far. Serious rethinking in order, like I predicted late yesterDay.
Ok. Both of you, inhale? Yes? Exhale? K. Thank you.