View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 03:17 PM   #410
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Boots And just where are we headed in this Mercury Monterey?

I have a couple of ideas for a Gateskeeper post (the mind boggles at what a wizard could contrive when accompanied by modern technology) but when last we left out Intrepid-Band-Ship, they were pulling onto a highway to who-knows-where. Is this road trip heading somewhere in particular, or are we just joyriding? I don't want to disrupt any plans which might be in the works.

I call dibs on first mention of the fact that this road-train moves without horses, oxen, or any-other-means-explicable-to-Muddled-Mirthlings.