View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 12:00 PM   #792
Lila Bramble
Haunting Spirit

Lila Bramble has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hullo, hullo, and a warm welcome to both the guy who be short and ElentariGreenleaf, and I must say that you make fine additions to our quaint pub situated at the Barrows. I am just so happy to be back in familiar territory! Lay one on me, lmp!

Ok, so I read the mention of not including magic becuase it is unrealistic. Um...aren't we writing fantasy? That's what makes it so fun, you can add things that aren't the least bit realistic and get away with it! Well, there is some form of barrier, but it sure dosen't start at magic.

An evil angel, hey? Well, could be considered a dark angel, or perhaps a follower of God blinded by evil? Or is this an entirley new 'form' of angel? Please explain, I'm interested!

Thirteen!! SOMEONE ELSE IS THIRTEEN! Um, sorry about that, it's just that everyone is so much older than me and its harder to relate to their works.

Just a question to either one of you. Have you ever heard of a fantasy author named Geraldine Harris? She is under Unicorn's publishment, the same publishing company as Lord of the Rings, but she seems almost unheard of. Her four part novel series, the Seven Citadels, was incredible.

Another welcome! |_|) (or something like that...)

"I think a person should run only if he's being chased."
-Casey (Elijah Wood) from the Faculty (Just saw it for the fifth time!)

~Ja Ne and Peace to All~

Lila Bramble