View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 12:21 AM   #207
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
It could be worthwhile to look back and see who expressed trust for Mira yesterDay, and gave her votes. All her packmates probably wouldn't have dared to be too obviously associated with her, but it's a good bet at least one of them might have shown a link.
Lottie (#30)
Nog (#41)
Wilwa (#56)
find her Night-posting not particularly suspicious.

Pitch (#92) lists her with Izzy, me, wilwa and "maybe Brinn" as those he trusts "to a slightly lesser degree".

However,
Nogrod (#96) lists her, along with Izzy, Pitch and Steve as "The ones I do suspect more or less... "

Steve (#118) simply lists her in his "unsure" category.

Formendacil (#110) votes for her (along with other Night-posters) "for not making me look like a complete idiot".

Loslote (#119) votes Zil and Nienna but "will probably not (but might be persuaded to) vote Formy, Nerwen, Mira, or Gwath".

Mira herself (#135) votes Glirdan, Fea, Lottie and Form. Her reasons may be of interest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirawolf
++Glirdan Also don't want him to get lynched Day 1. Poor kid never gets to play this game anymore.

++Fea She's much too amusing to kill off this early.

++Form I really don't think a wolf would slip up and post before they were supposed to. Especially one as experienced as Form.

++Lottie No real reason, just have an okay feeling about her.
Isabellkya (#143) votes Mira, along with Wilwa, Nienna and Zil "in an effort not to have a widespread tie".

And apparently somebody cast a third vote for Mira, but I can't find who that was.

EDIT:X'd with Moddess.
EDIT2:fixed mistake.

Last edited by Nerwen; 02-07-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote