View Single Post
Old 04-14-2003, 03:34 PM   #139
Lily Bombadil
Shade of Carn Dûm

Lily Bombadil has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

~Actually, I wear the ring from my sister Ringwraith bookmark. (screwy things! Mine was Eowyn. It broke!)
~I drew Thror's Map & plan to frame it. Really!
~sometimes for fun I go to my sisters room, reach for her ring & say, "They stole it, my preciousss! And we wantss it!" (it's cool, because it really freaks her out...)

YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH LOTR WHEN.....

~you ask random people, "What has it got in its pocketses?"
~you run into the house ater school screaming, "The Nazgul are coming! The Nazgul are coming!" *guilty..*
~when your best mellon has their appendix removed you stand over them in the hospital saying, "Im Arwen. Telin le thaed. Lasto beth nin, tolo dan nan galad."
~when your grandma visit, you run to her calling, "Ai na vedui, Granny! Mae govannen!"
~at the pool, you see some people you don't like on the other side so you shout, "Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer; Remmo nin Bruinen, dan in Ulaer! Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer; Remmo nin Bruinen, dan in Ulaer!!!!"
~the lifeguard asks you not to come back.
~you look into the toilet bowl expecting to see what will come to pass if you should "fail".
~when it's time for student elections you tell the voters, "In place of a dark lord you will have a queen! Not dark, but beautiful; terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me & despair!"
~the principal sends you home to get some sleep.
----------------------------------
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."