View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 01:47 PM   #231
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Good gracious! What a name - for even a poet! But I'm going to see if I can find it and get it, because that really sounds interesting.

I think that chat is generally not supposed to happen on threads when the chat is so off topic, but I'll be bad a little while longer until someone else comes back and gets us back on track and to the story.

If it so pleases you, you may call me Auntie Folwren, but I sincerely hope it doesn't catch on and I'm called that all around the Downs ever after.

Marjorie Joy does sound sweet. My Grandma was Marjorie, but she wasn't called Marge. They ended up mixing her first and second name together and she's called Marjean. I wouldn't name my daughter Marjorie, but if you like the name, no one is going to be there to stop you, except your husband.

How old is Lin? I don't recall ever seeing her age, but I haven't read all of your posts about her as closely as I could have. You're not intending to have her actually completely falling in love with Degas, are you? He might be dashing, but from the one post that Fea's written of him so far (that I've read), I've gathered that he's awfully conceited.

It was funny when she asked Eodwine if she was pretty. I regret having a sore throat for that one line.

-- Folwren