View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 04:26 PM   #2
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Nah, there are a lot of teenagers here. As far as I know, anyway. I'm one, just for your comfort. And there are a lot more, who might or might not reveal themselves. Say, just about everyone in the Mirth forum.

EDIT: Has there already been a topic about how you found out about Tolkien? Not sure. I, for one, had it going really well, because I would have found the book sone way or another anyway. I read the Hobbit when I was eight (I saw it at school and then we had it at home, too), and then found out about LOTR from my dad (who also likes LOTR). So then I read the copy of LOTR that we got, and loved it. I was nine. But if my dad hadn't recommended it, then the friend that read LOTR during the same summer that I did would have made me read it (and it wouldn't have taken much convincing). Or else I would eventually have just gone looking for it, considering there were favorable reviews of LOTR in my copy of The Hobbit. So everything was working towards my reading LOTR. Weird, that. But cool, nonetheless.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 5:32 PM December 06, 2003: Message edited by: Luthien_ Tinuviel ]

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote