View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 02:57 PM   #622
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
People who stand in the middle of a crowded hallway. Especially when they stand in clumps, and especially when those clumps stand right at the entrance to the cafeteria during lunch periods.

People right in front of you who randomly stop in the middle of a crowded hallway. Hello! People are actually trying to walk here, and when there are people on both sides of you, it's rather hard to avoid running into you.

Groups of people who walk four across in a hallway only four people wide. Maybe you don't have anywhere to go and can afford to walk with the relative pace of a snail on sandpaper, but the rest of us actually don't want to be late!

Just people in general who walk slowly and you can't get around them. I don't walk particularly fast, but I do appreciate actually being able to walk at a normal pace.

The girl whose locker is next to mine because she always opens the door all the way, even though I come to my locker just about every passing period. And not only does she open it all the way, she doesn't move it when I come to mine, so I always have to move it out of my way just so I can get into my locker.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote