View Single Post
Old 09-15-2002, 05:24 PM   #113
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

They traveled without trouble for a few more days...when they came upon a bridge. As they were about half way across it they were attacked by orcs from all sides. Radae and the rest fought them off the best they could, but when the battle was over, Shade had disappeared. He had riden with great speed into the woods and he was soon untraceable. He rode for many days until he came to his destination. The Great Black Spire of Orthanc was within sight and he rode with all his might toward it. He disamounted his horse and fouund the Sauraman had come to meet him.
Shade-Master,[he said lowering his head]
Sauraman-It has been too long, Shade. What news of your mission?
Shade-Its going well, we're right on schedule. But I am not strong enough to carry out the final tasks...
Sauraman-Come with me and I will give you the power that you need.

Shade followed Sauraman into the dark tower. They walked until they reached his throne room when Sauraman reached for his staff. Before Shade knew what was going on, Sauraman hit him with a great white energy. It came form his staff in the form of white lightening. Shade screamed in the darkness and the lighting raised off his skin in ridges. then Sauraman stopped and Shade laid on the floor, smoke rising from his body. Then, he stood up. He felt a great surge of power running through his veins.
Sauraman-You now have the power for which you have seeked. You can run faster, think quicker and endure more than any other man. And now that you have this power, I expect results...
Shade-Yes Master. And you will have them...

Shade took off from the tower and went straight to Mordor were his army was fighting the enemy. Sauraman had decided to fight the war in Mordor, away from his fortress, which was pretty smart on his part. Shade rode into the camp and found Jakeem. Form his horse, Shade shouted to Jakeem to follow a new plan of attack. One where the army would attack from behind there by ensnaring the enemy. Jakeem nodded to Shade, and again Shade was off. This time he would travel back to the small group that was approaching ever closer to the world of ruin he was now leaving behind him. After a few days of travel he returned and saw Radae by a stream. Must have just transformed back to human form, Shade thought. Shade accidently stepped on a branch that made his prescence known to her.
Shade-Miss me?