View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 06:41 PM   #54
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
Ah yes, thanks for reminding me. Language issues: remember that Gondorians speak Westron. No non-Middle Earth language used by them or there will be Consequences.
Well, if I unwittingly have one of the Gondorians slipping up in one of my posts, I hope you'll just ask me to edit and not assign them to Mordor.

Quote:
Obscenity: I'm not fully aware of the extent to which this ban implies, but the rule I want everyone to go by is "If you wouldn't want your ten-year-old sister reading it, don't post it."
What if, hypothetically speaking, I'd happily corrupt the mind of my hypothetical ten-year-old-sister with all manner of hypothetical obsceneties? *innocent, sweet smile*

I won't post anything I wouldn't dare to post anywhere else in the forum.

Quote:
Romance is very much allowed, but keep it tasteful and "in the spirit of Tolkien."
What, no chance of putting the Travest-O-Metre to work? (For those not familiar, the T-O-M was created by Squatter of Amon Rudh for use in measuring the the level of outrageousness in REB posts.) Well it's a good thing Skittles is too insane to fall in love. Unless Nilp agrees to cameo, of course.