View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 03:14 PM   #188
Shelob
Shade of Carn Dûm

Shelob has just left Hobbiton.
Alright, the dream's a couple of days old...I actually had it three nights ago, but I haven't had computer access until now...

~~

Some of my school friends and I (enough to be a class of about 12 kids) were on a field trip for school at this large, and apparently important, house. While in this house we all suddenly, and for no apparent reason, die. Due to our sudden demise we're told we have to go down to hell, and convienently there's a staircase to hell just through the next door.

So we troop down to hell where we find out that we need a certain number of points to get in (orginially I think theses were amusement park tickets, eventually they warped into Barrowdowns Rep-points). Everyone else of my friends had enough points to get in, but I didn't and I was really annoyed about this so I stomp off in anger.

At that point all my friends decided that they'd rather go play werewolf with me than stay in Hell. So they all troop out of hell and we go to this room, just around the corner, that's been specifically designed to play werewolf in.

AbercrombieofRohan then chimes in saying "Well have fun with that, 'cause it HURTS when you die." We're then informed that there's something wrong with the room and that we're not actually supposed to feel anything.

While debating whether or not to play in the broken room a murder takes place right near our group (think about 1/3 to 1/2 of an average city block away). Of course we all turn to watch. When the murderer's done he turns to start running away and we all turn to go back to our discussion when out of nowhere (also, conviently, the middle of our group) appears The Phantom who proceeds to tackle the murderer to the ground.

~~

At that point my brother woke me up...it's not directly Barrowdowns Related, but it does connect and it was far too entertaining to pass up...