View Single Post
Old 07-19-2002, 03:38 AM   #324
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

LoL!! Hehehe..

Quote:
Gayahithwen (and all her clones) sit down as one person (amazing, huh?) and imagines Rudchamion, Anarya, Khelek and Taralphiel storming Dol Guldur all on their own.. Then realises she's said she want to be together with them, and smile disapears from her face.
uuuuhh-oooh.. (sounding as all the teletubbies)..

GreatWarg: I don't mean to sound mean, but I think we are still rather close to the center of Mirkwood and if orcs appeared there, some certain guards must have been drinking way tooo much miruvor, or something.. Well, could do, but what will I do with Daegon then? It really isn't my intention to keep him, so I want him killed (bwahaha).. But, well.. I feel sorry for his sister if she gets stuck together with the orcs. Of course, I could just edit those parts away, but... *sigh* oh well.. We allways have those giant spiders of Mirkwood, right?? Could be fun encountering one of those..

Thalion: (Being Daegon) Please, don't shoot me.. I promise I'll be a good elf, untill I trade that elf (pointing at Gaya) for my sister.. nice and easy and then we will live happily ever after.. or something.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
(Being Gaya) Uhhh.. I have to agree with Daegon.. but if you could help us find a reason to get out in the forest (such as telling Daegon to get lost, and try to transport him out of Mirkwood.. Hey! I finally got an idea!)..

Ok, bright idea! (alas!)
What if Rinurion decides to "help" Daegon back to his area, or something? Gayahitwen hangs on, because she can't find her way back.. When they after som days of travelling have gotten to where Rinurion thinks Daegon belongs, the guards will leave him, and go back, but because of some reason, Gaya will stay behind and see what Daegon does, and then she can be captured bu orcs and so on..... uuummm... ok, I didn't sleep toooo much this night, but.. what do you think..?