View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 07:36 AM   #333
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Mac's vote for Menel yesterday reminded me of his prior wolvery and denial about how he ever made a "case" against Brinn. But after stating Day 1 concerns I backed off for the rest of the game, only to be completely manhandled by him the rest of the time. I spent many a night beating myself up for never following up. So, whenever I next saw Mac make a move I thought suspicious, I promised myself I would go through with it. I did, and if he's running me around in circles again, at least I followed through this time, and can feel better about it. Basically, my vote for Mac had no good reason other than to make myself feel better for a prior mistake.
Fea always suspects Boro, Boro always suspects me now, I always suspect Nogrod, Nogrod always suspects Gwath. Does anybody have a suggestion how to continue/close this chain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
You know, Mac, my vote isn't much different from yours in terms of its context and consequences.
The difference is that I took a look at everybody and chose Menel because he looked most suspicious (though that was not much, I admit). You didn't look at anybody but Nogrod and Lari, and your look at Nogrod went no further than his case against you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
It always takes me a couple of days to get into my WW groove.
You better speed that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
Mac has fingerprints in both lynch cases, and from what Boro's said I'm beginning to develop some unease.
Huh the who? First, what fingerprint do I have on Nogrod's carcass? Second, all Boro said about me referred to a previous game and, objectively, that's really not something that should play a central part in ones suspicions (Boro's excluded).

Shasta, you can't announce to give reasons the next Day, then just state that it was gut feeling, and expect not to be suspected by me for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Funny, I x-posted with him with a post that seemed to be in a similar format...yet we came to completely different conclusions.
Our format! She sstole it from uss!

But completely different conclusions? As far as I can see, we only really differ on the evaluation of Sally...
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote