View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 01:18 PM   #182
Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1
Shade of Carn Dūm

Elentįri_O_Most_Mighty_1 has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Erm...what are convention places? (I'm sorry I sound so ignorant...but there aren't any around here as far as I'm aware). There's a University near me, and plenty of people in my school are into LOTR, though the number into it on my scale are...um...non-existent. Except maybe one? But yeah...there's a Uni near us, so if we could get this up and running it'd be cool. But how would we project the films? Would we be using projectors like in a cinema, or just a tv screen?! I think we should keep the number of places few to make more chance of actually meeting the costs of renting the hall. If we get too many places then participation will be low and we'll all lose out. So key areas with high accessibilty are important. I.e. motorway and rail links are darn useful...man, this could get to be a very big project! As long as we get it off the ground, that is...but also, coming to think of it, it'll be a weekday. And there is no way everyone is going to bunk off school... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I think we might have to push it forward to the weekend or something. What say you?