View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 04:19 PM   #170
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
Fléin watched, dumbstruck, as Mardil and Sai took centre stage and came out with point after point after point against Fea. Her little book of mischief alone was enough to warrant instant condemnation; it had been passed around the circle twice and was currently on its third circuit. Fléin thought it might be a bad idea letting the other wolves read it, but it was necessary that everybody see the evidence.

Once it was over, nobody spoke for a while. Then Fléin jumped up and cried "That's more than enough evidence for me!" He strode over to Fea's post and placed his stone there.

He was followed by SPaM, who once again cast his vote with the Dwarf. But Fléin was puzzled to see the others sitting still upon their stumps. "Come, Men! We have a wolf here, without a doubt!"

Again a pensive silence, but this time it was broken, after a minute, by Wilhelmina. "Well, Fléin my dear, you do have a point but I see two small flaws with your plan."

The Dwarf nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"Firstly, we must multiple lynch. If we all vote for Fea, I don't know what Anakron will do - but it won't be pleasant, I can promise you that. So we need a second candidate with at least one vote."

The Dwarf nodded. "Fare enough," SPaM said, indicating his assent.

"The second problem," Wilhelmina continued tranquilly, "is the fact that Fea's run off."

The villagers looks around, stunned. Fea had indeed slunk off - there was an empty stump right there, where she should be! What were they to do now?