View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #503
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Hm... I'm the type to pick up when everything seems hopeless. If you leave, Groin, and others want to continue, chances are, I'll become involved again. It's my way, unfortunately. I should be faithful even if you stay. I WILL be faithful if you decide to stay. Why don't you stick about until this game ends? I'll put extra effort into it and maybe we can finish it in a month. *wry, dry, humorless smile*

-- Foley
Well, somewhat this resounds with me. I would really like to see Groin remaining here, especially as he is a large part of this RPG. Certainly anyway, I think this game deserves finishing. (I spoke already on that matter to Groin in a PM, too.)
And like many others, I have been busy during the summer, but I am on and ready and from now on, I should be around - so I guess I will post soon too.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories