View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 12:41 AM   #1256
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I like your idea, Durelin. Things seem to have been moving slowly for the past year or so and are now really at a complete halt. I'm kinda glad nothing happened over the spring as I was quite busy myself, but now I have time and would like to see this RPG started up again.

It's been so long since I've written for this game...I can quite honestly say I forgot a lot what was happening towards the end. I really need to reread...and I also think starting a part two will help recap things. Also I love the idea of bringing in new faces...it'll be nice to have more people with characters (especially when we have to carry so many NPCs). Plus, I think ending this game then restarting will bring back a much needed energy to the RPG...rather than trudging along like we have been, I'd like to see frequent posts and the excitement I experienced during the first months we started.