Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 12:36 AM   #220
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OK, so here it goes

Name (that you go by):Ashley (I have never been a fan of nicknames)
Occupation: Student in high school, Junior (only one year to go, yeah!) Maybe I will go out and try to get a job, but I have not had the need for it now.
Future Aspirations: Go to college (where to go, undecided, but I am considering Washington State University, or University of Nevada at Las Vegas, or any college that will accept me), major in business and Interior Design or become a lawyer
Goal in life: Be comfortable, wealthy, own a great shoe and clothing collection, own a Mercedes Benz 500 E-class sedan. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Short term goals: Get through high school successfully, join tennis team (Instead I joined Track, tennis was stupid), and keep from getting a terrible grade in chemistry. Get a good grade on my SAT.
Passion: clothing, LOTR, design, anything artistic
Hobbies: Going on the Internet, shopping, cooking (desserts only though, my mother asks me "why can't you make dinner")
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Nothing right now, just being a great person, involved in some clubs, the biggest LOTR fan in my school (truely, I wear my elven brooch at school so they know I am a fan)

Fave book: I have too many to choose, my favorite of LOTR is The Two Towers, and a lot of historical fiction novels.
Fave movie: Such a hard question (thinking ...) Duh! Fellowship of the Ring !, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Best in Show, Austin Powers, Wayne's World, Robin Hood: Men in tights
Fave sport: Tennis, running, walking
Fave store: Nordstroms, J Crew, anyplace with a great selection of clothing, another favorite store is Barnes and Noble, such a great place, also any place that sells furnature and home stuff, I just love shopping!
Fave music: I enjoy calming music, I like Sting, and U2 are good.

What you can't stand: School European group trips, cliques.
What you plain dislike: School European group trips, coffee
Who you admire: My parents
What you most love to do: travel (but not on School European group trips) I love especially to travel across the United States on Car trips, those are the best
Your self-confessed flaws: I can be annoying, obsessive, I want everything to be perfect, I am kind of a loner, I don't seem to get along with anyone at my school
What intrigues/fascinates you: The universe, the meaning of life ? History, I love history, government, Art (it is amazing what people can create with their own hands)
What scares you: Blood (that is why I cannot become a doctor) nuclear waste, nuclear war, haunted houses, and things that jump in the night.
Quotation to live by: Just Do it ! (I cannot figure out one now)

Additional comments: I tend to not like being with people my own age (I like people who talk about intelligent things), I am very mature for my age (well not too mature, but I just never seem to get along very well with people my own age. I always start talking to their parents) [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[ March 15, 2003: Message edited by: Gorwingel ]