Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 04:48 PM   #233
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Name: Sapphire (or Hey, you, with your nose in that LotR book!)
Future Aspirations: To be an author
Goal in life: See above
Short term goals: Finish the LotR fic I'm working on.
Passion: Reading, writing, Barrowdowns( [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ), listening to music, and rainy days.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, surfing the Net, and...LotR!
Famous for: Um...... Well, I have a LotR fic posted at Fanfiction.net. And, at school, I'm known for wearing a cloak, instead of a coat. And I like spiders, and snakes.

Fave book: LotR, of course!!!
Fave movie: Ditto to above question. Eight Legged Freaks is a close second.
Fave sport: Don't have one.
Fave store: Knight's Legend (sells all sorts of nice fantasy stuff [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )
Fave music: LotR soundtrack, Enya, Yanni, and the Dark Mind soundtrack (that's the music for my story; just a bunch of songs my friend and I downloaded that really went with the story. Includes 3 Doors Down, Celine Dion, Journey, and Creed)

What you can't stand: People who swear, smoke, drink, hate LotR, or just plain act like total orcs
What you plain dislike: All the above
Who you admire: My dad, Tolkien, and The Barrow-Wight (in that order)
What you most love to do: Hang out with my friend and play Tomb Raider, and have "hobbit-talks" with my dad about my story
Your self-confessed flaws: a tendency to procrasitinate, and a tendency to never be serious
What intrigues/fascinates you: Rain, fog, spiders, and everything about LotR
What scares you: my little brother, and people who act too nice
Quotation to live by: Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind. also, I say if life give you a lemon, wing it right back and add some lemons of your own.

Additional comments: I love the Barrowdowns!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]