View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 08:04 AM   #17
Maikadilwen
Summoner of Lost Souls

Maikadilwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've been working on a novel for 5 months now, but I know it won't be finished in at least a year or two from now or maybe even longer. I'm trying to keep it in a language similar to Tolkien's, since I think it gives a certain.....spirit to the story. It kind of rips you out of the real world. The plot I won't tell you about [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] , but it's sort of "typical" fantasy. Good vs evil great heroes, great(er) villains and so on and on and on. I get my inspiration from a lot of different fantasy books, movies (not necessarily fantasy) and a very big part of several chapters, has come from my dreams. Even though I'm not even half way through it, I know the entire story. Except, that I have no idea what so ever how it's going to end. So I'm waiting patiently for what may pop up.. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's a lot of work, especially because I'm writing in english (Tolkien style) but I'm actually danish. But frankly, that's not a problem, since most of the time I think and even dream in english.
I think it could be really fun, if someday we end up reading each others work. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]