View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 02:06 PM   #215
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac began to grow terribly uncomfortable from the silence between Adu and himself. He didn't know what to make of it and, being the shy one, didn't know what to say to start any kind of conversation with his old friend. He had never been good at that, even back when he was known as 'Jack'.

"You know, you always did sit to my left. Even back when we would go riding you would stay on my left. I even remember one time when we were sparring, you landed a nasty blow to my left side. You bothered me about tending to it for days until I finally just decided to allow you to. I've still got the scar that that blow gave me..." Isaac began to babble on about the past and how he felt that his memories were returning to him because of her. It was true and he believed it. Just being around her again was restoring all of his memories from his past. Just then, he stopped talking and got a wierd feeling, like he was being watched by someone...or something...