View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 03:54 PM   #217
Dīm Silverrage

Boots

Dīm looked to the grey sky. As Lily thought of the soon coming rain, the dwarf did the same. Rain! How wonderful. My favorite kind of weather.... Although this was a lie. His favorite kind of weather was no weather. Like all dwarves, this one liked the dark and damp caverns of the mountain halls. Though, Dīm really couldn't remember what the halls were like since he had been absent from the Lonely Mountain for some time now. The last time he had been in a hall was a year ago when he passed through the desolate mine of Moria, the king: Dain attempting to keep the mine up and productive.

"Nay, Lady Lilly only for a night then it's off on the road again for me. I'm travelling up North, to see if I can get my hands on anythin of the Laiquendi." he said dreamily, he always wanted to meet the Green Elves, also called the Laiquendi. Mystical remote elves that never made any settlement or fortification. They prefered the woods for a home instead of a house or castle. He admired them for their constitution....

Last edited by Dīm Silverrage; 05-30-2004 at 07:02 PM.