View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 10:12 AM   #333
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
From Himaran's post, I take it that the following characters are in Romenna:

Inzillomi, Abarzadan, Thoronmir, and Azarmano.
Well, if they weren't before, they are now.

Quote:
And if that's the case, there are now three Kariborim already in Romenna.

And the following characters are hiding outside Armenelos:

Kathaani, Marsillion, and Tiru.
I believe so. Okay, so just to clear this all up (because I'm having an emotional day and so my brain won't work in the clear and logical way needed to actually figure this out on my own)... Correct me if I'm wrong:

Kathaani, Marsillion, and Tiru are the diversion. They are being obviously sneaky to draw the King's Men's attention, leaving Abar and Azar (now minus Thoronmir) to sneak back from Romenna, to Armenelos to save Abarpanaru (now Mabalar)....?

Currently:

Abarpa is watching a poor young man be tortured to death on Sauron's altar. Question: will Abarpa be tortured (but not killed) before the rescuers get to him?

Inzi just found out that half of the rescuers are for some strange reason, a day's ride away from the rescue, and wants to know why. Without delay. Question: what will Inzillomi's role be now that she's with some of the rescuers?

Kath, Marsillion, Tiru are being sneaky. Question: will they be caught, if they are so obviously drawing attention to themselves?

Abar, Azar are possibly going to both try NOT to be the one to explain what's happening to the lady. Question: once Inzi's clued in, will they (the boys) leave for Armenelos? If so, with or without her?

Thoronmir has just kindly deposited Inzi at the door and disappeared into the crowd. Question: is he officially gone now?