View Single Post
Old 06-08-2002, 06:15 AM   #35
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

The orcs glanced up at the pair as they entered the camp. There was no time for hesitation. Elanor wrenched Elwyn forward and sent her sprawling in the mud, falling ungracefully as she could not catch herself. Elanor winced as she felt her friends pain, before hastily turning it into a squint.
"Looks like we've both been lucky tonight!" She cried in her harsh voice amid the cruel laughter of the orc.
However one suspicious orc stepped forward, his notched blade drawn. "And who would you be?"
Elanor thought fast. Her plan had got her just about up to her, before it trailed vaguely away, ending with a rescue. "I?" She said stalling. "Why shoul you know who I am? Still, as I see you have not gone entirely soft," She added quickly at the looks she was getting, and motioning towards the unknown captive. "I shall tell you. I am Shruz the harsh. I heard of you and knew you were the only crew i was fit to join!"
At this the dimwitted orcs smirked happily and the bold one put down his blade.
"Rencher the Impaler. We can add your booty to ours!" They all laughed uproarously and witch tried not to show her disgust.
"Come! You have proved yourself worthy by bringing this filthy creature of light to us. Now let us feast!" He motioned one of the orcs towards the prostrate Elwyn on the floor and without thinking 'Shruz' stepped in the way. Inwardly she kicked herself as she saw the expressions on the orcs faces before once again using her incredibly organised planning...aka making it up on the spot.
"I took this creature. I dont mean to question your honor," The orcs laughed quietly at the irony of that. "But she is mine to deal with. In fact to show my fealty to you, I shall secure the two elevs myself." She grinned lopsidedly as she pulled her friend to her feet. "Nice and tight!"I shall join you when I have finished." She grabbed the other elf and swaggered into one the tents, pulling the elves behind her, one terrified of the creatures who had held her hostage for so long, one unsure of her...friend?